Thursday, November 19, 2020

Guest Post Ion Da 50 Dating Blog











About:

Hello Fiverr, 





This is a Gig for Guest Posting in my dating blogs.





I have several high quality dating blogs having good articles and metrics.  I am accepting guest posting and blog posting in them. 


Metrics:





DA - 50
PA - 50+
TF - 10+ 


-----------------------------


You can buy this gig if you have something relating to dating/love/relationship and etc for publishing or you can ask me to write it for you with article costing. 



What you will get?





1) Upto 3 DOFOLLOW backlinks

2) 2 quality images

3) 100% indexing GUARANTEE

4) I will share your article in social media after publishing to get good audience to your post. 



Buy my gig NOW!

Reviews


:

Excellent!

:

All is good, thanks

:

Very professional and fast. Top job done. Thanks will hire again.

:

It takes too much time to the seller make the changes requested. And his dating blog does not have a DA 50 / PA 50. The true DA is 22 and PA is 29

:

Thanks for work!




No comments:

Post a Comment