Friday, November 20, 2020

Create A Backlink Or Guest Post From My Italian Health Blog











About:

I own an established website about health in italian, which drives loads of traffic (180.000 visitors per month). I offer you for the price of  $15 a permanent backlink on one of my articles.



Website DA: 27

Website PA: 30

CF: 32

TF: 23

Traffic: 180.000 per month



topic: HEALTH

Language: ITALIAN



BASIC GIG: 1 backlink on an existing article

STANDARD GIG: : 2 backlinks on an existing article or publish YOUR article

PREMIUM GIG: I write a guest post with 2 backlinks on my website

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



What I offer: a permanent do-follow, high authority-passing backlink from one of my posts on this italian health blog, or a 400+ words guest post with 2 backlinks (premium gig).



Please send me a message if you want to know the URL.

Reviews


:

Good job again thanks

:

Great link. Thank you very much.

:

Excellent Awesome :D

:

Thanks for the nice link. Please pm me a list of your other blogs. Thanks

:

Gracias. muy buen servicio.




No comments:

Post a Comment