Thursday, November 12, 2020

Share Your Content With My 19K Professional Network











About:

Linkedin is a powerful tool and the largest social media platform after Facebook and Twitter. I can help you gain exposure through my profile which consists of 19.000 profesionalconnections.



This Gig will help you drive traffic to your website , put your link in front of 19.000 professionals and help you go viral.



My connections consist mainly of :

-CEO's

-CTO's

-CFO's

-Entrepreneurs

-Blog writers

-Influencers

-Recruiting & Staffing 

-Project Managers

-SEO Specialsts

-Accounting Services

-Finance 



Choose the package that fits you best :



= ROSE : I will share your content 1 time for 5 $



= GOLD : I will share your content 3 times in up to 2 days for 10 $



= PLATINUM : I will share you content 8 times up to 3 days for 25 $(Best Value)







Those who contact me will gain a bonus.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very serious and professional seller! 😉

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the work you’ve done!!

Seller's Response:

fast work. quickly delivered

:

Thank you for your order!

:

great work




No comments:

Post a Comment