Friday, November 27, 2020

Create Content For Your Blogs, Articles And Websites











About:

Financial and Technology Writer

Hi, I'm Madhav. Thanks for having a look at my profile and services. I have experience in technology, business and financial writing and blogging.Through my experience in writing I have helped businesses and individuals in producing high-performing content in different niches.



I write/develop content in the following:

Financial markets - Equities, Fixed income, mutual funds, global equity markets, geopolitical affairs impacting equity markets. I have researched & created content on stocks that are multibaggers and created wealth over multiple decades. Have also presented white papers on Fintech.

Technology - Prepare content associated with the latest technology trends across the globe. I have created Content on Big Data, AI/ML, IoT and new disruptive technologies. Being a B'Tech computer Science I am comfortable creating content on any technology.

I research on industry/leaders and problem solvers about how innovative technology can help businesses overcome the unprecedented challenges ahead.

Draft and organize content on WordPress, websites, internet pages to make it appealing as per the site's layout and get it ready to publish.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment