Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Be Your Social Media Manager











About:

Social Media presence is vital for the survival and ongoing growth of a business.

A Social Media Manager can help you do that!



I have been studying marketing and international business management for a long time and hold both a Bachelor's and Master's degree in business-related fields.



I want to build an awesome portfolio so have cut my prices for the first 5 customers. Check out my personal website for more insight on my creative style and who I am: https://www.semahabbal.com/



Let me manage your online presence while you watch your business thrive!



  • Create logo
  • Set up Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, LinkedIn, etc. depending on the industry and needs of the business
  • Tracking KPIs through Facebook Ad Manager which controls both Facebook & Instagram
  • Engaging with customers

  • Content Management
  • Scheduled posting
  • Organic growth
  • Analytic tracking

Any additional services can be discussed.

Contact me for further information!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment