Sunday, April 26, 2020

Share Your Content On Multiple Social Media Websites











About:

HI

I am Ashi. I am highly expert in social media marketing. Sharing your content and URL's on social media will increase your website ranking as well as getting it noticed by interested potential clients.



You will organically grow your audience on your website



I will post what you wish, within reason, to different facebook accounts reaching over 11,000 followers.  Google Plus, LinkedIn and Twitter and so many websites.

Let me help drive traffic to your Website / Business / Blog / LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter!   



 Use Share to:

·         Drive traffic to your website

·         Get your content in front of a potential audience of millions of professionals

·         Benefit from viral distribution as people share your content with their professional networks 





Any questions, please ask before placing order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I requested social media submission/shares. She did exactly what was described although I was unaware these social media sites were not going to be exactly the sites I had hoped for. A good amount of them were not the US popular ones. Over all the job was completed exactly as described I should have asked more questions to be a more informed customer. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Just shame on you

:

excellent work

:

okey seller, was a little off on deadlines and telling me when project would be completed. I got zero impressions from the posted links :( but it does seem you posted. So you are legit in posting stuff, i just dont know the quality of the viewers is bad apparently

:

Shame on you i think you don't know how to work on fiverr i completed the order till deadline you should have to wait for result at least ine day ediot man




No comments:

Post a Comment