Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Write Content For Your Social Media Profile











About:

PLEASE, DROP ME A MESSAGE BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER, THEREFORE, I CAN TELL YOU IF I'M COMFORTABLE WITH THE MATTER YOU WANT ME TO WRITE.



The content that you show to your potential costumers is what'll define whether or not, they will stay in your page long enough to be a client; that's why you need to have quality content.



And that's were I jump in, I will write specialized professional content for your brand or personal account.



I will research and read about the topic you want me to write so I can provide you a quality job.



Content writing includes up to 5 content pilars, so you have numerous topics to show about your brand.



Important: this gig includes only the written content, it does not include the graphics. The listed price is for 1 Social Media Profile. If you want me to make different and specialized content for more than one, we can discuss it via message.



Drop me a message, let's begin to work together.

Greetings.

Reviews


:

Great seller!

:

Great seller!

:

Amazing seller!

:

very good

:

Super recomendable espero podamos seguir trabajando a futuro.




No comments:

Post a Comment