Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Write Solo Ad Copy Series For Your Email Marketing Campaign











About:

Are you looking for a skilled email copywriter to help write powerful marketing copies that will make sales for your business?



I not only write emails that have a high open rate but emails that will grow your bank account.



Go ahead and place your order with confidence. 



Feel free to ask me any question. 



When you order this gig, you can choose any of my other gig for free. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Got me exactly what I was looking for + more. Will definitely be using his services again.

:

Always at your service

:

I made a custom order to create a topic on the BHW forum. It is 15 minutes of work for $20. The seller did nothing and refused to cancel the order. Definitly do not recommed.

:

Great follow up. I am very happy I got what i asked for. I will order again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment