Thursday, August 6, 2020

Virtual Assistantprofessional Lead Generation And Data Operator











About:

Hello. My name is Fahim Al Jehad. I have been working as a Data Entry Data Extracting & Lead Generation Expert with Adobe PHD & Illustrator for more than 5 years now.


In my previous working years, I have finished many successful projects with 100% customer satisfaction. What makes me better than others is my punctuality and honesty. I would never accept a job proposal until I’m confident of making it successful.


I am very much skillful with Lead Entry in the Excel sheet, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator. All your given tasks will be performed on modern technologies like Microsoft or Android Devices.


I have my educational degree on this also I have vast experience in this sector of job and my successful work history is proof of my ability.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment