Friday, August 14, 2020

Advertise On My Christian Mom Blog











About:



********CONTACT ME FOR APPROVAL BEFORE YOU ORDER PLEASE******** 

***THIS GIG IS NOT FOR A SPONSORED GUEST POST - AD BANNER ONLY***



Reach the homeschool market!  I will place your ad on my Christian homeschool blog. Your ad will appear on every page of my blog for 5 days for the basic gig. 



Kingdom First Homeschool is here to help your brand get noticed through promoting your product, event, website etc. through my blog, list or social reach.



STATS

Page views per month: 12,900




https://kingdomfirsthomeschool.com



*All links and banners must be approved before the order.



Banners must be provided by you and they must be 400 x 400 JPG.



I will publish your Banner Ad on my sidebar which is on the right side of my blog in desktop and bottom for mobile!



NOTE- Space is limited so
please message and check availability.  Send me a link for approval before you order.



Don't miss my gig extras!!



*No work at home, gambling, adult content. I have the right to refuse any banner ad or gig sent in.

*I cannot guarantee traffic or sales all traffic is based on the interest of my readers. 





Reviews


:

Worked with me on a short notice and delivered right on time! Will be using these services again. Thank you

:

Excellent. Thank you.

:

Thank you!

:

Very friendly and responsive seller; communicates fully. Gig delivered as promised.

:

Thank you again. Super!




No comments:

Post a Comment