Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Write Blog Or Website Articles For Your











About:

Hi, I am Indika from Sri Lanka. I am ready to write for your blog or website to be ranked high in search engines. Article writing for a blog or website should be according to your audience. In my creative writing will always align with your given keywords/long-tail keywords according to the topics.

Have you been able to attract audience for your articles or posts? Have you been struggling to rank it in higher position in search engines. Please don't worry let me take the responsibility.  



Why me...?

  • I am graduated from Cardiff metropolitan university, UK, for business management,
  • Qualified from Hubspot Academy on Content Marketing and Writing,
  • Certified for Google Ads, Google Analytics and Digital Marketing from Google,
  • Well experienced in article or content writing for my own blogs and for others,


Flexibility for any format..

I work with a variety of different formats, blog posts, guest posts, SEO articles, landing page content. If you like I can give you my suggestions as well after assessing your requirement  



I guarantee the accuracy, commitment, and the deadline. Please feel free to contact me

Reviews


:

Thanks indikab for your writing and customer service, initially had doubt whether your ability on this topic, but end of the job understood why did you ask so many questions about my purpose of this and audience, Highly appreciate the way that you have pitched on to my target market, this is where most of the writer got it wrong, amazing, sure more jobs will send you soon, all the best…

:

Great value for my spending, for $5 I did not expect this much dedication, his overall knowledge about the topic is fantastic, I think SEO knowledge, marketing knowledge and his passion towards content writing should be appreciated, will come back to you soon, cheers …

:

Indikab, you did amazing writing for me, I even never expect article to be that perfect, This guys is having great sense of SEO writing, Love his creative ability, I gave him a job to write food article on biriyani dish he has done it 100%, his article writing style is truly professional. Right on my audience, and great customer service, He deserve more jobs. All the best, cheers..

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment