Sunday, April 5, 2020

Increase Brand Value With Social Media Strategies











About:

____

Why this gig?



Because social media marketing increases your brand’s awareness. 78 % of small businesses use social media to attract new customers and 33% of customers have identified social media as how they identify new brands products and services. Your social media platforms are the first thing that your potential customer sees.



Why me? 



I've worked in the field of digital marketing for over 3 years and have experience with large and small companies. Hit me up if you'd like to know more about my experience :) 



____



What you'll get:



  • An assessment of your present accounts, I'll tell you what you need and how we can work to make it better.
  • I'll set goals, identify brand pillars and what you can do and how you can reach your business objectives.
  • Create a content calendar for the next two weeks that you can use as a benchmark for future posts. 








Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment