Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Copywriting For Fitness And Health Ventures











About:

It's the biggest pleasure for me to write compelling articles and copy. I started to write because my studies frustrated me. So I tried to process it with writing books about the topics I didn´t understand.



At the moment I write this, I published 3 books, which I sell to my health blog audience on Instagram.



I´m no visual guy, I love words. So if you hate writing, I´m the perfect fit for you. You can also combine this with another Gig of mine. If it´s on social media, you can give me all sorts of photos and I write copy for them. If you want to take it further, I will post them for you.


It´s best to contact me about your plans, so we find the best solution for both of us.



For Articles, you can calculate about 7 cents

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment