Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Be Your Instagram And Facebook Content Creator











About:

Social Media is the place where your audience is hanging out online and you have to be there to engage with them! 
I'll help you to connect with your existing and potential customers by creating valuable content that speaks to them. 




I will add value to your social media marketing by ensuring the following: 



- Research your competitors to make sure the content is relevant, enhancing your brand. 
- Understand your business objectives and goals
- Identify the target audience

- Research hashtags. 



*Scheduling posts and strategy are extra.


For more information about this gig and the additional services I provide, please do not hesitate to contact me.  


PS: I will not post on your social media account. I will write content which will be delivered in a pdf file.


***As I am starting on Fiverr I would like to offer you a free analysis of your profile on Instagram/ Facebook, suggesting improvements.



I recommend you send me a message before placing your order.

I’m looking forward to working with you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment