Friday, April 10, 2020

Perform A Marketing Strategy Session For Your Web Design Clients











About:

Do you love designing or coding websites for people, but hate the marketing and content-collection aspect? Much of what I do in my business is marketing/brand strategy related (and frankly, it's my favorite part). I love content and helping people connect to others with their message!



I am looking to form ongoing relationships with designers/developers where we have a branding strategy session (Zoom/Skype) with your clients before the project starts, then you take it from there. Extremely simple terms, great price, and clear deliverable.



Benefits to you and your clients are:



  • An actual marketing strategy rather than just a pretty site
  • It'd make you look good as someone who can not only provide a great site, but make it effective as well
  • Client would have a one-sheet to refer to when creating content (and similarly, you would use it to create content for the site itself)
  • You do the parts of site design that you like, and I can do the part I like, and it all works to your client's benefit


PLEASE message me if you want to know more, and especially if you wish to order 1-day delivery. 



I can't wait to work with you! 



Blessings!



- Steve



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment