Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Design Simple Professional Infographic











About:

Use diagrams in your book, e-book, website, blog, school/college project, presentation to connect with the audience & infographics to put bulky business data & crazy numbers in simple form.


All you need to do
is send me details of the concept, a rough sketch(hand drawn and captured with phone) if possible & I will design a high quality diagram/infographic specially to cater your needs. Have it in print ready Adobe RGB/CMYK mode(300dpi) OR in web/device ready RGB mode(72dpi) OR both.


Simple ones
will surely be for $5. But more complex ones need more time, thinking and efforts on my side which may raise the cost. Discussing about the actual task, approving the price quote & setting all deal conditions first will be a smooth modus operandi in my opinion.



I accept revision
 as an opportunity to make it perfect as per your need or to rectify minor errors overlooked at times. So, let the details flow in and get me busy!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

As always, the best graphic designer on Fiverr.

:

Every time I hire GraphicsDen I am happy with the results. Although I am a pretty picky buyer of graphic services, he comes through with what I want.

:

Quick, responsive to feedback, great work thanks.

:

Very quick delivery and well done.

:

Very good experience working with them. Would love to work with them on future projects. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment