Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Transform Your Blog With A High Quality Tailor Made Posts











About:

*Free additional 500 words or a separate 500 word blog post for the first 5 buyers*

If you are looking for a writer who can capture the attention of your readers, connect with them and keeping them clicking for more, you have found her!

I will write up ORIGINAL, SEO OPTIMIZED click storm, jam packed with ENGAGEMENT VALUE and TAILORED to any topic you desire.

I have worked with fortune 500 brands, creating articles for their website blog sections and newsletters, and have ghost written thought pieces for top management and CEOs. I have experience in research, biotechnology and have worked in top management in the oil and gas industry and write from my own experience. This brings an authenticity to my work and sets it apart from the others you may have hired before.

Topic Specializations:

  • Business related content
  • Politics & Political Commentary 
  • Making Money Online
  • Sports & Fitness
  • Nutrition & Diet
  • Cooking
  • Veganism
  • Science centered pieces
  • Poetry and Prose
  • Motivation and Selp Help guides
  • Science Fiction
  • Parenting

If you need something very specific within 24 hours shoot me a message, I will reply ASAP

Regards,

Michelle Fernandes

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment