Sunday, December 22, 2019

Create 10 Recipes Using Your Food Product











About:

Do you own a food or health food product and want to show prospective buyers how it can be used? Creating custom recipes makes the perfect way to showcase your product in creative ways using stunning high resolution photography made for social media, ebooks, newsletters or email blasts. My content is 100% homemade, plagiarism-free and made for you! General guidelines on how you prefer your photos are welcome, but I prefer to use my own creativity in creating you a one-of-a-kind final product.



*If you'd like to me use a food product, please send it to me before purchasing the gig.

Reviews


:

Excellent service all around

:

Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for and the pictures are very professional. Very Pleased :)

:

Quality and innovative work as always!

:

We were looking for spicy recipes featuring our products for our website and Rosie delivered fantastic recipes with amazing photos!

:

Great...excellent work.




No comments:

Post a Comment