Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Promote Your Ios App On My Iphone Ipad Blog











About:

I will promote your iPhone application on my Apple related technology blog.

2+ years domain,

26+ DA as per April 2018)



You have two options:

  • for $15 I will post your own article (300-800 words).
  • for $30 I will write and post an article (300-500 words).


Free social media promotion on Twitter and Facebook with thousands of followers.



I will include one or two links in the text.



There are some rules if you send your own text:

- unique

- 300 to 800 words

- read proof

- without heavy promotions in the text

- natural-looking links 



Your article with the links stays permanently on my site

Reviews


:

Fast and professional service. Recommended!

:

Fast and great service..

:

Great job! Thanks

:

Thanks for a very fine article / delivered as promised :-)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment