Thursday, December 26, 2019

Be Your Facebook And Instagram Social Media Manager











About:

Social media management can sometimes be a little overwhelming and time consuming, especially when you're trying to focus on building a business.

Multiple Social networks have emerged over the past 10 years in various forms to play a fundamental role in our lives and business, but the common question is are we actually understand these networks? And are we using them in the correct ways to maximise our exposure?

I have spent 7+ years within the London UK branding and marketing sector, dedicated to evolving my strategy, technique and ongoing optimisation to deliver a successful package to my clients.

My services will include-

  • Content creation and graphic design
  • Daily uploads and monitoring
  • Ongoing optimisation
  • Split testing 
  • Data collection
  • Point of contact for incoming messages 
  • Content management


My services will also include my own custom method of increasing your exposure and boosting your brand. I've spent a lot of my time perfecting this method, and have seen it deliver amazing results for my clients!



If you have any questions about my services, please feel free to ask.



Reviews


:

I contacted Olly to help me with my Instagram profile and he was extremely helpful, he explained the work and did a brilliant job increasing my followers. I would definitely ask Olly for help again.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment