Sunday, July 12, 2020

Promote And Advertise Your Website On My 4995 Personal REAL Friend Facebook Page











About:

With a rabid base of almost 5,000 friends, who tune in daily to see my lost music videos, cooking demonstrations, words of wisdom, and extracurricular fun, clients have been begging me to promote their website to my friends. Now, here's your chance...starting at $5! Absolutely no illegal or illicit stuff, and I reserve the right to turn down gig if URL is not appropriate. My FB page is Google-friendly, so SEO boost is virtually a certainly!



Note: These are our long-time, PERSONAL friends. This is not a public "fan page" - you have an EXCLUSIVE advantage, as our friends listen to our wisdom and writings on a daily basis, and trust what we recommend. We will send you a screenshot of the wall post upon completing order, and it is based on what YOU write and the URL you give us. The more enticing, the better! We recommend 1-3 sentences of enticing text to go along with URL.



Also, please understand we can NOT "friend in" our buyers, as that defeats the purpose of protecting our privacy and yours! The buyers with the best success have great offers, wonderful accompanying text, and, most important, PATIENCE, so that is your goal! See our FAQ below for additional questions, and thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for the delivery looking forward to the traffic arriving at my store cant put results up as of yet as its not fully gone live but his reviews speak for himself and i can relax and know a good job will be done without worrying

Seller's Response:

Super glad to spread the word out FAST for you, and get you set up for long term success! Have a blessed and wonderful week, and stay super safe and healthy!!

Seller's Response:

Great communication throughout. I received exactly what I asked for and in a timely manner. I will be purchasing again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Super glad to spread the word out FAST for you! Have a blessed and wonderful week, and stay super safe and healthy!!

Seller's Response:

He's an awesome and down to earth individual. I truly recommend this service because he provided more for me and he did it in a timely manner. Thank you for everything sir, I appreciate it.







Promote And Advertise Your Website On My 4995 Personal REAL Friend Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment