Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Write Your Facebook Posts











About:

Coming up with Facebook content can be challenging and time-consuming. I can come up with post ideas, create a content calendar and write the content.



Posts can then either be scheduled or left as drafts for you to publish.



The word count for each post depends on the subject, post type and message.  Bear in mind that shorter posts with an image get more engagement on Facebook. The majority of posts should be short with 2-8 sentences. The maximum words count I expect to deliver would be 200 per post but I would anticipate most posts to be closer to 50 words. If you have a specific word count in mind please message me to discuss a custom order.



Images are not included in the price but can be added an extra. Or I can work with the images you have for your product or service.



If you are creating content elsewhere, such as a blog I can create content that will direct to this.



Save yourself time and worry. Book me today.

Reviews


:

Good service!

:

Well done, met my expectation. Delivered on time.

:

Again, I am very happy. :)

:

Professional, friendly and very helpful. I will use the service again :D

:

Always over delivering. Thanks again.







Write Your Facebook Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment