Sunday, July 26, 2020

Create A High Converting Lead Magnet For Your Audience











About:

Want to have more email subscribers, prospects, and leads?



If you want that, lead magnets are the way to get them.



A lead magnet is simply a PDF, video or audio that a person gets in return for their email address.



If you want to have a perfect lead magnet for your business or niche, I can get it done for you.

I'll create a beautiful, modern, eye-catching interior and exterior (cover) for your Lead Magnet that matches your brand. 



What type of Lead magnets do I create? 



  • eBook
  • PDF
  • Checklists
  • Reports
  • White paper
  • Case studies
  • and so much more, just ask!


I will:


  • Research the market
  • Find the "perfect offer" and what the market really wants
  • Come up with the lead magnet idea
  • I will create a 5 page highly relevant lead magnet for your target audience.
  • It will include attention grabbing title
  • Write and design the PDF
  • Design 2D & 3D cover (see packages)


All of this for only $100.



That's right.



YOU CAN GET MORE LEADS FOR ONLY $100. THEN ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS PUT IT ON A WEBPAGE WITH A FORM, AND START GETTING LEADS.



What I need



  • Provide the target audience
  • Provide your niche
  • Provide your logo
  • Provide your URL


Send me a message before you place order :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I requested a lead magnet report in a niche that I personally was not familiar with. I needed it for a client I am working with. I was a little nervous the client wouldn't like it as they are very picky. The client absolutely loved the report and requested a few emails to go along with it. I will be ordering more reports for more clients in the future. Thank you so much for your work.

:

He gave all the necessary information needed to help me understand what was required. I went ahead to research and put together a suitable lead magnet. Great client to work with!

:

As always great work This is the 4th job i have had done and they are all great highly recommend

:

It was great. She was responsive, made all the edits I asked for. She was very professional! I would definitely use her again.

:

I ordered some email to go along with the lead magnet I ordered. The emails are great and match the lead magnet perfectly. Thanks so much for your help with this project.







Create A High Converting Lead Magnet For Your Audience

No comments:

Post a Comment