Thursday, April 23, 2020

Publish An Article On A New Page In My Atlanta Website











About:

Promote you business in Atlanta, Georgia!


I will create a new page with your preferred title, content and image or video on my Atlanta website. If you have a business in Atlanta, I can even include a map, your address, and telephone number.


This is a great marketing opportunity and an awesome way to get a link on an established and trusted Atlanta website, created back in 2010. You can point the link to your own website, Facebook page, Twitter page, YouTube channel, or whatever you like. The link will remain published for an entire year, guaranteed!


I will send the final URL of your page once published. You can contact me for more details on the site or custom work. No adult, gambling, or pharmacy articles and no plagiarized content please. If you want to include an image, you must have all the rights to publish the image. 


If you like, I can provide the content and/or the image for additional gigs. Order 5 basic gigs to add a 500 words article. Order 2 basic gigs to add an image. All content is professionally written by American citizens.


I reserve the right to refund if your link point to a site not appropriate to my website target audience. Please do not take it personally :)

Reviews


:

very quick response and outstanding work

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment