Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Fulfill You Buyer Request Or Requests











About:

This gig is for use to respond to buyer's requests. Due to the fact that you can't create a Custom offer  for buyer's requests  anymore, I had to start this gig to be able to respond the buyer.



However, if you have a specific order, and you can't find Gig for it, but you beleive i'm able to do this job, you can contact me. 



Please make sure you see my other Gigs to make sure i have the skills and ability to acheive it.



If not ask me I'm a USA Arizona native English speaker with 7 years of U of A - Tucson , Computer literate and a Business owner for 28 years. If it's something I can't do , give me a couple days and I'll learn it.



Looking forward to work with you! 

Reviews


:

Wonderful, as always!

:

Excellent, a joy to work with! Quick and uncomplicated.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment