Friday, April 24, 2020

Give A Private Poshmark Closet Consultation To Improve Sales Within The App











About:

Getting started on Poshmark can be difficult. Let me provide you with a private Poshmark closet consultation. No need to travel to Poshfest, I can provide you with a consultation quickly and effectively within 24hrs. My experience and success within the platform has allowed me to assist many in creating a more successful closet. I will look at multiple aspects of your closet/listings and make suggestions that may help improve your sales. This may include but is not limited to photo assistance, general aesthetic, building your brand, listing title/description, and other tips and tricks to boost sales. 



I have multiple packages available within this gig. The premium package includes five listing title/description re-writes. Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions you have related to this gig.



If you are looking for additional assistance for your Poshmark closet, please see my other gigs where I do description/title rewrites and custom love notes.



Blondetourage1

Reviews


:

Very helpful service.

:

Amazing as always

:

I bought this gig for help selling on Poshmark. I am pleased with the insights from an experienced Posher I have received

:

This was amazing. Im so exited to make the suggested changes and updates to my closet. i highly recommend this gig!

:

Shana was extremely responsive, quick, and very detailed in her feedback on my closet - she took the time to go through listings and descriptions, and gave higher-level pointers about closet appearance as well. I highly recommend her work and will likely return to her in the future as I continue leveling-up my closet!




No comments:

Post a Comment