Saturday, April 11, 2020

Manage Your Social Media Marketing











About:

f you wish to stay focused on what you do best: your products/services, I offer a social media management service that includes:

  • Strategy development
  • Content creation for all your social media networks, focused on delivering real VALUE
  • Post Scheduling
  • Paid adverts management
  • Daily monitoring – responding to comments and questions and encouraging connection
  • Advice on your overall online presence (website, email marketing, etc)
  • Reporting
  • Regular contact on Fiverr


What do you get from working with me?

  • Tailored For Your Business: My speciality is creating tailored strategies for each client. I’ll take care of your daily social media presence. No more spending time trying tons of different stuff: with me you’ll get more results because the focus is on what matters.
  
  • Overall online presence: I have been working in online marketing for over 10 years, so although now I specialize in social media, I have a successful background in other areas too, such as: blogging, SEO, email marketing, website optimization, WordPress, and others. So, I’ll give you precious insight on your online presence as well.


I prefer to work on a long-term basis and offer discounted rates.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thanks for all the best

:

Good buyer

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment