Monday, April 6, 2020

Write A Unique Creative Writing Content For You











About:

*Please message me before ordering to discuss the project*

Hi there, my name is Ajayi Ayomide and I am a creative writer, travel blogger, essay and article writer, songwriter and content creator. I have been doing creative writing for over 6 years and I would love to put my skills to work for you.



I am passionate about the writing process and have penned a wide variety of content. From fictional stories to personal accounts, songwriting to travel articles, poetry to everything else in between...these just scratch the surface of what I love to do.  



I write in a wide variety of styles to suit almost any need: informational, formal, informal, conversational, humorous...tell me what you need and I will get the job done. Whatever your creative writing project might be, you can be sure I will make it engaging and interesting for your readers.



You will get 100% authentic content, written by ME - I do not outsource my work to anyone. So, let my years of writing experience give your project the perfect, professional touch it deserves.





Reviews


:

Excellent services take on directions and delivers fantastic articles. Thank you

:

I liked working with him fine. I didn't appreciate his viewpoint on the article I asked him to write. Quality and quantity of writing was good.

:

very fast delivery and prompt communication

:

totally skilled professional

:

continue to be a part of the boss




No comments:

Post a Comment