Wednesday, April 22, 2020

A Guest Post On Selfgrowth Da77, Pa81











About:

I am a PR and outreach expert, and I can help you do media outreach that gets results. I will help you pitch SelfGrowth.com or bloglovin.com to publish an article with a high quality link to your site.



First, I study your website content and come up with a timely, relevant story idea that would fly with SelfGrowth.com. 



Next, I use tried and tested outreach method to pitch the story idea to the writers, journalists and/or editors of SelfGrowth.com who are most likely to find the story relevant to their area of coverage.



The metrics of this sites are as follows:



Selfgrowth:



Domain Authority (DA): 77

Page Authority (PA): 81



Bloglovin:



Domain Authority (DA): 90

Page Authority (PA): 91



If there any fault or error on my post I will give unlimited revision. 



1. The pricing includes complete content ideation, creation, pitching and publication. If you do not have any content just order on lite or premium package.



2. Aside your link, there would be 2-3 authority links as the story would not be credible otherwise.



3. The turnaround time is 1 or 2 days.



4. I will write 500+ unique content for you



If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks



Reviews


:

Thank you for the article.

:

Great work. Thanks.

:

Great work. Thanks.

:

He promised fast and it is explained.

:

Delivered exactly as advertised. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment