Thursday, April 2, 2020

Manualy Create 2 Dutch Backlinks On High Pr Websites











About:

I will create 2 Dutch backlinks on unique relevant directory pages (startpaginas) & websites/blogs on .nl . Interesting for Dutch websites that want to reach higher positions on keywords and raise relevance.



Links are guaranteed to be placed & stay on the page.



if you want me to not only place relevant links on my own pages but also do outreach to other webmasters (i have a large network of websites/contacts for linkbuilding) for 4 hours this is possible for $180,-, contact me for details & expectations on your website/links(s) to promote.



lastly: if you want links /blogpost

See my other gig:

https://www.fiverr.com/remedia/guest-post-on-quality-blogs-pr1-to-3-english-and-dutch



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did not respond at first, but solved the gig perfectly with extra's! Thanks!

:

Thanks fine work!

:

good quality links, result is good.

:

"Underpromise, overdeliver" is a clear statement for Remedia. They put up an extra link for me. Thanks!

:

The gig took almost a month, but remedia delivered the wanted gig. Well done!




No comments:

Post a Comment